Friday 18 November 2011

Apologies

The Wife and I are on the road again, this time with the nippers on tow. As I type they're both asleep, both wearing headphones and bathed in the light of their DVD players. The Wife is driving... A bit like Colin McCrae... flew... Meanwhile I've been entertaining myself by sending obscure text messages from her phone. This far my favourite has been: I fell on a wine bottle once whilst naked and now when I fart it sounds like a pan pipe solo. I can advise it as an excellent way of livening up a dull journey. Anyway, I wanted to let you lovely people that due to having something to celebrate I shall be spending the weekend largely inebriated. Thus, no blogs. Try to contain your disappointment. Have lovely weekends, my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to comment - whether its praise or criticism.

I will ignore the criticism though.